Hello Awesome Yogis!!
We are so excited to re-open the studio! Much love and appreciation for each and everyone of you who has supported us throughout this journey; we couldn't have made it through without you!
As we prepare to open the studio, we will be implementing a few changes that will need to remain in effect until ALL restrictions for businesses are lifted.
PLEASE read the Student Expectations, as well as Twisted Roots Promise to You, so you are aware of the CDC requirements we are fulfilling in order to sanitize our yoga space and so you are prepared to take classes once you arrive.
As you read the student expectations below, you will see that class size is limited and pre-registering MUST be done. If you currently do not have a MindBody account, you may create one using this link:
Once registered, you may sign up for classes. Since you will be registered for classes, we are asking that you please arrive to the studio no more than 10 minutes in advance. Thank you, as we are trying to limit contact among the students. Additionally, there will be some changes to the schedule in terms of class offerings and length of classes. We will have at least 30 minutes between classes, so that we have an appropriate amount of time to clean.
If you have ANY Questions, please e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can hardly wait to see you!!
1. Pre-Register for class, as space is now limited to 10 - 12 people, depending on the class. Size of class will be shown on MindBody.
2. Bring your OWN mat, towel, and props for ALL classes. NONE will be provided by the studio at this time.
3. WEAR a mask when entering the studio, this includes lobby area, the practice area, and bathrooms. A mask MUST be worn at all times, except during practice, see #4 below.
4. When entering Studio A or B, please place your mat in a designated, outlined area. These areas keep you more than 6 feet apart from one another. Once class begins, you may remove your mask, if you choose. Once class ends, please put your mask back on before leaving your designated mat area.
5. If practicing Bikram, please bring another towel to wipe up ALL excess sweat from your area. (This includes instructors, too.) This will greatly help our efforts when cleaning between classes. Thank you so much!!!
6. NO ONE is permitted to use the showers at this time. (This includes instructors, too.) We are sorry for any inconvenience, but with the CDC guidelines we would not be able to clean after each person. Thank you for your understandingJ!
7. NO HANDS-ON Assists will be given. For the health and safety of each party, please do not ask.
8. If using the bathroom, please wipe down door handle and toilet flush valve using Clorox wipes in the bathroom.
9. Use proper hygiene at all times i.e, handwashing etc. Hand Sanitizer is available at the entrance door, front desk, and bathrooms.
Grandfolk has analyzed top senior care services and cross referenced positive social mention data with top analytics platforms. Your site was a clear winner within York over the last 12 months. Grandfolk awards care providers with best-in-class online reputation, transparent services, and most importantly, a strong cause and devotion towards senior care.
Thank you to everyone at the studio for supporting your twisted yoga family!
Each of us at Twisted Roots Yoga & Wellness is committed to offering you the gift of yoga in a variety of forms. Yoga is the Vedic Sanskrit term meaning to yoke or join. Through your continued practice of yoga, you will begin a transformation which allows you to join your physical self with your mental and spiritual self. Whether you choose to practice Ashtanga/Mysore, Bikram (hot yoga), Hatha, Iyengar, Vinyasa (hot yoga), or Yin, you will leave our studio feeling both rejuvenated and restored. Each of us looks forward to sharing our love of yoga with you as you either begin your yogic path or continue in your journey. Together, we create and strengthen our yogic community. ~Namaste
222 Pauline Dr, York, Pennsylvania 17402, United States