Unlimited Yoga from 1/4/21 through 3/21/21!!
Click link to Purchase!
May have the certificate e-mailed directly to recipient or mail to yourself to print and deliver in person!
I am so excited to offer this Yoga Alliance Certified 200-hour Hot Yoga Teacher Training at the studio! Training will begin in January of 2021, over the course of 10 weekends:
January: 9th & 10th; 23rd& 24th
February: 6th & 7th; 20th& 21st
March: 13th & 14th; 27th & 28th
April: 10th & 11th; 24th & 25th
May: 8th & 9th; 22nd & 23rd
By the end of this training, you will be able to create your own Hot Yoga Sequence to effectively instruct a Hot Yoga Class and/or instruct an established Hot Yoga Sequence, using a form and alignment based approach.
During this training, you will receive the following instruction:
· 30 hours of Yoga Philosophy, lineage of yoga, with reading and discussions of ancient texts. (The Hatha Yoga Pradipika,, The Eight Limbs of Yoga, The Bhagavad Gita, and The Upanishads)
· 30 hours of Anatomy; 20 of which will be on-line and completed at your own pace by weekend #6 of the training. We will then spend 10 hours on in class discussion throughout the remainder of the course.
· The remaining 140 hours include meditation practices, physical practices, verbal cuing of asanas based on form and alignment, safe assists, creating unique sequences, and instructing classes.
$2850; includes all books, materials and on-line anatomy class. (Payment plans may be arranged)
(Early Bird Special: if paid in full by 12/10/2020, $2600)
If interested please contact Chrissy at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application or pick up in the studio. Any questions, please ask!
I’m so looking forward to this learning experience with you and beginning 2021 with positive energy!!
Collecting peanut butter for Central York School District's food bank, which serves the families of students in the district. Since Covid, CYSD has seen an increase from about 50 families to 150 families in need.
1. Pre-Register for class, as space is now limited to 10 - 12 people, depending on the class. Size of class will be shown on MindBody.
2. Bring your OWN mat, towel, and props for ALL classes. NONE will be provided by the studio at this time.
3. WEAR a mask when entering the studio, this includes lobby area, the practice area, and bathrooms. A mask MUST be worn at all times, except during practice, see #4 below.
4. When entering Studio A or B, please place your mat in a designated, outlined area. These areas keep you more than 6 feet apart from one another. Once class begins, you may remove your mask, if you choose. Once class ends, please put your mask back on before leaving your designated mat area.
5. If practicing Bikram, please bring another towel to wipe up ALL excess sweat from your area. (This includes instructors, too.) This will greatly help our efforts when cleaning between classes. Thank you so much!!!
6. NO ONE is permitted to use the showers at this time. (This includes instructors, too.) We are sorry for any inconvenience, but with the CDC guidelines we would not be able to clean after each person. Thank you for your understandingJ!
7. NO HANDS-ON Assists will be given. For the health and safety of each party, please do not ask.
8. If using the bathroom, please wipe down door handle and toilet flush valve using Clorox wipes in the bathroom.
9. Use proper hygiene at all times i.e, handwashing etc. Hand Sanitizer is available at the entrance door, front desk, and bathrooms.
Grandfolk has analyzed top senior care services and cross referenced positive social mention data with top analytics platforms. Your site was a clear winner within York over the last 12 months. Grandfolk awards care providers with best-in-class online reputation, transparent services, and most importantly, a strong cause and devotion towards senior care.
Thank you to everyone at the studio for supporting your twisted yoga family!
Each of us at Twisted Roots Yoga & Wellness is committed to offering you the gift of yoga in a variety of forms. Yoga is the Vedic Sanskrit term meaning to yoke or join. Through your continued practice of yoga, you will begin a transformation which allows you to join your physical self with your mental and spiritual self. Whether you choose to practice Ashtanga/Mysore, Bikram (hot yoga), Hatha, Iyengar, Vinyasa (hot yoga), or Yin, you will leave our studio feeling both rejuvenated and restored. Each of us looks forward to sharing our love of yoga with you as you either begin your yogic path or continue in your journey. Together, we create and strengthen our yogic community. ~Namaste
222 Pauline Dr, York, Pennsylvania 17402, United States